Although there are many rifles on the market today, Bergara wanted to focus on one thing: quality. Their B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market.
The B-14 HMR rifle features Bergara’s integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision. The Bergara Hunting and Match rifles are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters that can perform incredibly in either situation. The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers. Built in Spain at Bergara’s highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range.
- Model: B-14 Hunting & Match Rifle (HMR)
- Caliber: 450 Bushmaster
- Overall Length: 39.5″
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Taper: No 5.5
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Length of Pull: Adjustable from 13″ to 14.5″
- Muzzle: Threaded: 11/16×24″ with thread protector
- Magazine: AICS Style Detachable Mag
- Magazine Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Weight: 9.15 lbs
- Rear Butt-Stock: Adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- Integrated QD flush cup mounts
- Full-Length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel